Dinner
I had two chili dogs, and Reyna's leftover ice cream. It was a small cup of ice cream.
I feel very proud of myself so far on this diet. I was tempted at work when Randy brought by some onion rings this afternoon, but then I remembered I need to post to the blog and that was enough to stop me from eating them.
A big saving grace for me at work is diet sodas. My friend Sam keeps our cube stocked with diet coke. Whenever I get hungry, I either drink water or suck down a diet soda.
I feel very proud of myself so far on this diet. I was tempted at work when Randy brought by some onion rings this afternoon, but then I remembered I need to post to the blog and that was enough to stop me from eating them.
A big saving grace for me at work is diet sodas. My friend Sam keeps our cube stocked with diet coke. Whenever I get hungry, I either drink water or suck down a diet soda.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home